HA & High Scalability
High performance, industry-proven techniques to exponential growing business.
Mission-critical systems are implemented by us with well understood functionality targets using a multitude of methods and tools. High availability describes how well a system provides helpful resources on a set time period. Our high availability systems and infrastructure offers an absolute amount of functional continuity expressed as a consistent and measurable uptime.
Made to prevent downtime, BCZ infrastructure and systems implements options such as heart beat monitoring, load balancing, redundancy checking, reflecting and a multitude of techniques employed to complement in cases of special hardware failure preventing single point of failure with decent resources deployed. When factoring planned downtime, like a monthly 8 - hour maintenance window accessibility goes up. Accessibility is a function of implementing network, system, and storage redundancy and scaling the systems up or out.
Scalability ensures options and systems implemented can function without performance loss when increase of use exceeds average expectations. Modular development to applications and application procedures are designed with consideration with application extension in reaction to an increased in demand for network, processing, database or file system resources etc during and for peak system use without interruptions to core functionalities.
In creation infrastructure and measures to service high loads in handling peak system use.
Scalability of Remedy High Scalability / Extensibility- Other glitch detectors can be used to provide extra indicators to Risk Assessment Policy which provides a way for composing new procedures and sets of instructions.
- Methodology delivers abstraction mechanisms for handling complexity
- Strategy can be summarized to other fields.
Reusability / Interoperability
- Anomaly indicators can provide pointers to other kinds of systems
- XML based interfaces - provide "loose" couplings between modules challenges
- Decrease: Security administrator's need for entering / managing non-cyber indicator
Undetected cyber observables: Most non-textual media (Pictures, Sound, Video)
- Example: Communications analyst inappropriately retrieving pictures unrelated to job
- Decrease: Assess picture metadata to supply basic evaluation of picture content
Anonymous user behavior
- Client, and other possibly anonymous activities for example access through internet-based applications
- Decrease: Can still track to identify hazard
- Decrease: Focus on individual insiders; discover shifts in behavior